Are you a Birth Worker who:
- Is interested in how to help your clients prepare in a healthy and holistic way for birth and parenting?
- Wants to gain self awareness about yourself as a Birth Worker and person?
- Understands that your own self exploration and growth also helps you in your work?
- Would like support on your own path as a Birth Worker?
- Values being part of a community of like minded Birth Workers?
- Craves a more heart centered approach to your work?
If you said ‘yes’ to most of these questions, I’m sure you’ll love my offerings.
I’ve been a Childbirth Educator and Doula for 11 years. More recently I branched out into supporting others (including Birth Workers) to process emotionally difficult birth experiences with Birth Story Medicine. My biggest growth as a person and Birth Worker came when I made a change and moved over to Birthing From Within mentoring. It’s really hard to convey how powerful and life changing this work has been for me and people I work with. It’s something I will be forever grateful for and gives me chills just thinking about it. Yep, it’s that good!
In 2016 I became the first Certified Birthing From Within Mentor and Advisor after a 3 year process. In 2017 I started writing and speaking on topics about birth preparation, birth stories and birth trauma. I’m also training to be a Birth Story Listening facilitator and will be training Birth Story Listeners in Australia and other parts of the world in the near future.